Manual Tie Horizontal Baler
The Manual Tie Horizontal Baler, also known as Semi-Automatic Horizontal Baler is usled for pressing various waste materials including both soild and hollow plastics material. This baler is widelt used in a veriety of facilities, such as paper/cardboard recycling plants, carton manufacturers, printing faclilties, textile waste recycling intallations, and more.
This baler is a good option for facililties that handle no more than 4 tons of waste per hour and also with a low labor cost. In regards to press force, the standard models of the manual-tie balers range from 40 tons to 120 tons, ensuring there is a model for every business.
Bale size can range from 200kg to 850 kg.
Bailing press application for manual tie horizontal baler:
- Paper, cardboard
- PET bottles
- Textile waste
- Bale Guide island
- Automatic bale ejecting system
- Closed-end door
- Automatic feeding conveyor is optional
- Continuous feeding material, and with the help of sensors and PLC, conveyor will automatically start or stop when the material below or above certain position on hopper.
- Horizontal cutter of feeding mouth
- Hydraulic lifting chamber door
- Electric controlled